<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8794655492275931436?origin\x3dhttp://lovee-illusions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
lovee-illusions.bs
Profile.
The name is HuiShan.
single/ attached
D.O.B : o7o796
School : Ai Tong School
Bishan Park Secondary School
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog. Nothing is easy but with courage, everything can be EASIER

Twitter says, 'Follow me!'


Talk.



Links&Credits.

your links here (-:

6F'08 Andrea Ayu Benny Brendan Bryan Lim Carina ChunHan CiXin Dedrick Dominic Genevieve Gift From The Heart Howard HuiYi IFAH Jie Xin Jocelia Jolin Josh JunHeng Kimberley Kim Tat Kristen Ifah Ivy Lynn Melody Ming Yuan Michelle Mona Monika Nat Priscilla Regina SangHye SC blog Shane Shantel Shermaine Sim SuWei Terence Valerie Venny Victor WenLin Wilson YanTing YeeYuan ZhiNing


Basecodes: Ahting
Designer: unlovedd%-
Icon: hardcorehyuk

Archives.

October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
November 2011
March 2014

Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 3:25 AM

School holidays have ended , year 2010 for secondary school students life in sch has ended , but the spirit of 2E3'10 will never end . I really miss 2E3'10 a lot a lot ! If I have a chance to make 2 things , i will make a time machine and a remote . A time machine to bring me back to the starting of 2010 and a remote to let time go slowly and i can pause whenever i want . Not forgetting to have a fast forward button so that we can fast forward the exams hehe . Although our class is super noisy , but without that , there will be no laughter and fun in our class . I will miss the laughter and playfulness of my class . 2E3'10 , THANKS FOR GIVING ME ALL THIS PRECIOUS MEMORIES . I LOVE YOU ALL ! (L) I am tempted to make a dedication to every one , every single family member of 2E3'10 . Now , blog or facebook . I think facebook right ? HEHE . I shall think and start my dedications on monday . On monday , i will start my dedication and finish up my video . Once again , thanks 2E3'10 ! I REALLY WILL MISS ALL OF YOU AND I HOPE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ! (L) Quoting from Ryan , I want an class outing soon like 4minutes later.