<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8794655492275931436?origin\x3dhttp://lovee-illusions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
lovee-illusions.bs
Profile.
The name is HuiShan.
single/ attached
D.O.B : o7o796
School : Ai Tong School
Bishan Park Secondary School
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog. Nothing is easy but with courage, everything can be EASIER

Twitter says, 'Follow me!'


Talk.



Links&Credits.

your links here (-:

6F'08 Andrea Ayu Benny Brendan Bryan Lim Carina ChunHan CiXin Dedrick Dominic Genevieve Gift From The Heart Howard HuiYi IFAH Jie Xin Jocelia Jolin Josh JunHeng Kimberley Kim Tat Kristen Ifah Ivy Lynn Melody Ming Yuan Michelle Mona Monika Nat Priscilla Regina SangHye SC blog Shane Shantel Shermaine Sim SuWei Terence Valerie Venny Victor WenLin Wilson YanTing YeeYuan ZhiNing


Basecodes: Ahting
Designer: unlovedd%-
Icon: hardcorehyuk

Archives.

October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
November 2011
March 2014

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 6:26 AM

DIE AR! HEADACHE LIAO ! XD HEHE . LISTENING TO SHINEE SONG , HEAR KEY VOICE HEHE . HYPER TILL HEADACHE XD LOLOL! HAHAHA . OK i still hyper . HAD SUPER LOTS OF FUN TODAY WITH LIN JIE XIN , MICHELLE WONG and JOLIN WONG . HEHE :D SUPER DUPER FUN ! First me and jolin met at amk hub , go walk walk then go my house . Then talk talk a while , we went to find mich and jiexin . I forget got shortcut we go walk long cut hehe :X Then mich and jiexin came . PLAYED HOTEL 626 ! We finally pass the code thing ! That one so hard ! We try super lots of time le . LOL I GUESS I WAS SUPER HENG ? I wanted put 3 no. , i press 1st one never come out ? I realise then i put the first one and the last and pass ! I super shock ! Lol the lullaby part also hard xD We kept laughing all the way ! Then we watch SHINee videos , BEAST videos. Then play MONOPOLY! HEHE . So long bo play . Slowly play bored bored le . I miss playing twister xD More ci ji ? HAHAH ! SO I SUGGESTED PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE ! We play using itouch . SUPER FUN ! HEHE . KEPT ON LAUGHING LIKE SIAO UNTIL STOMACH PAIN HAHAHAH ! :D WE GOT WHAT HEAD MASSAGE , LEG MASSAGE , BODY MASSAGE . And we play musical chair using SHINee song xD lol! HAHA . I won only once ! LOL! HAHA ! WE PLAY TWICE , ME AND MICHELLE WON EACH HAHA . And we play a game call sardines xD At first we thought what , go google search then know . LOL! Then we did a lot dare like tickling cannot laugh . My best memory ! LOL! I had a dare . I had to blindfold and let someone lead me around the house for 2 mins . LOL! I WAS SUPER SCARE ! DAMN SCARE KEEP HIT THING . I anyhow whack hit until jolin or jiexin head xD . LOL! Then i almost bang into thing xD . I was like holding jolin damn tight . I guess is my house i know where where around but still damn scary ! But damn fun also ! I WAS LAUGHING THROUGHOUT THE GAMES . And we also have touch hand guess who . Last game ( Jie Xin turn ) Jie Xin had to come in the room and hug someone with letter R if not S . So only me lor . We all distracting her all this . HAHA. Finally she found me :D lol! Had super lots of fun today ! HEHE . Headache le la ! Shall not type any longer hahah ! (: LALALA :D BYE ! (: BTW , HAD FUN DOING THE INBOX GAME SOMEHOW XD It was quite fun . lIKE QUITE MYSTERIOUS CAUSE ONLY YOU AND THE PERSON KNOW . LOL!