<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8794655492275931436?origin\x3dhttp://lovee-illusions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
lovee-illusions.bs
Profile.
The name is HuiShan.
single/ attached
D.O.B : o7o796
School : Ai Tong School
Bishan Park Secondary School
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog. Nothing is easy but with courage, everything can be EASIER

Twitter says, 'Follow me!'


Talk.



Links&Credits.

your links here (-:

6F'08 Andrea Ayu Benny Brendan Bryan Lim Carina ChunHan CiXin Dedrick Dominic Genevieve Gift From The Heart Howard HuiYi IFAH Jie Xin Jocelia Jolin Josh JunHeng Kimberley Kim Tat Kristen Ifah Ivy Lynn Melody Ming Yuan Michelle Mona Monika Nat Priscilla Regina SangHye SC blog Shane Shantel Shermaine Sim SuWei Terence Valerie Venny Victor WenLin Wilson YanTing YeeYuan ZhiNing


Basecodes: Ahting
Designer: unlovedd%-
Icon: hardcorehyuk

Archives.

October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
November 2011
March 2014

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 5:20 AM

2E3'10 , I SERIOUSLY MISS THE AWESOME PPL IN 2E3'10 ! :( Today , before cs exam , i was telling benedict that i miss 2e3 . Then brought back to me so many memories . Most memories i have with i think is with Ifah . Those memories was unforgettable . No matter what , it will come up first in my mind xD . Weird or what ? Ridiculous nonsensical memories xD . And , ifah just reminded me of 2 memories . Ali feeding his cat and Sylvester running away from bees . Anyway , without every single one of you all , 2E3'10 won't be so awesome ! I MISS YOU ALL AND I LOVE YOU ALL ! :DD I shall write what i miss about almost everyone ! Will write those memories i can think of . Sorry if don't have your name !


Clique - I miss going out and playing with you all !!

Venny ,Huiyi , Shermaine, Zhi Ning - I miss talking to you all ,eating sweets , talking craps , playing during history lesson and other lessons.

Benedict Koh - I miss your retarded smile :P Haha . Creepy yet funny . I also miss you disturbing me with ifah .

Ryan - I miss seeing you doing the mirror , dancing lucifer and tying your hair that time xD

Dominic - I miss seeing you dancing lucifer and tying your hair xD


NOW , FOR THE GIRL WHO CLAIM THAT SHE IS THE MOST AWESOME AND THE GIRL WHO I MISS THE MOST IN 2E3 AND THE GIRL WHO I LOVE A LOT AND THE GIRL WHO MADE ME CRY AND HAPPY THAT I CAUGHT A FLU CAUSE I CRIED - IFAH ! :D

Dear Ifah , yours is so gonna be a super long story ! SHARIFAH NURUL JANNAH ! I SERIOUSLY MISS YOU A LOT :( You made me cried today cause i miss you and 2E3'10 too much . Damn i am crying again . GND ! :X LOL. Ifah , thanks very much . Without you , my 2e3 life won't be so fun anymore . I wonder how i will survive happily the other half of the year . You made me much more happy . Everyday , there is someone making me laugh . Although the rumour is nth but nonsense but you made me laugh . I miss always leaning towards you when you say his name and you will shout mrs tan . I miss being disturb by you and benedict . I miss sitting beside you for fan and to talk to you but being misunderstood for other reasons . Without you , i won't be so happy anymore . Without you , there would not be so much joy in my next half of the year . I can't believe we are separated . GO AND DIE YOU ! Never come same class as me . Have you any idea how badly i miss you ? You just let me miss you so freaking much ! Although i only know you for a short period of time but you are the one i miss the most in 2E3. Can't believe i am saying this but what i said is the truth . I MISS YOU MANY MANY MUCH . Promise me that we will talk on msn and msg each other more often ok !! I LOVE YOU IFAH ! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING !


The end . I MISS YOU EVERYONE FROM 2E3'10 ! YOU ALL ARE SUPER AWESOME .